Tilth & Oak - Humboldt Homestead Soap Bar
A mystical blend of thyme, rosemary, sage and lemongrass balanced out with lavender and patchouli, Humboldt Homestead embodies the rugged natural beauty of the rural North Coast. Organic clove buds and natural plant chlorophyll gently exfoliate and nourish the skin while also giving the bar a deep greed color. All of our Tilth & Oak soap bars are fragranced exclusively with premium-quality essential oils and handmade with a minimum of 85% organic ingredients.
- Organic soap base blend made with sunflower, coconut, and sustainably-sourced and certified palm kernel oil for a superior clean while leaving skin soft and hydrated.**
- Free of parabens, sodium laurel sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate.
- Absolutely no artificial ingredients or colors.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients.
- Net weight: 4 oz. (113g)
- Made in the USA.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, aqua, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil*/**, sodium hydroxide, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, chlorophyll, lavandula hybrid (lavandin) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) bud oil
* ingredients marked with an asterisk are certified organic
** sustainably-sourced from RSPO-certified farms in South America