PAPER COSMETICS - Coastal Forests - Cedarwood & Cypress - Deodorant
Looking for a deodorant that not only keeps you feeling fresh but also does its part in preserving the environment? Look no further than PAPER COSMETICS - Coastal Forests - Cedarwood & Cypress - Deodorant. This incredible deodorant offers a unique scent experience that transports you to a dewy forest in the morning sunlight. With notes of expensive cedarwood, freshly cut cypress, and a hint of mildly spicy Italian bergamot, this fragrance is both pure and elegant.
What sets PAPER COSMETICS apart is its commitment to sustainability. The deodorant tube is made from 99.98% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified paper, ensuring that the wood used is sourced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner. In fact, this certification is widely considered the gold standard. The remaining 0.02% of the tube is a biodegradable cornstarch membrane, and the packaging is printed using soy-based inks. Now you can feel good about smelling good!
- Environmentally-friendly: The deodorant tube is made from FSC-certified paper and the packaging is printed with soy-based inks, reducing your carbon footprint.
- Long-lasting freshness: PAPER COSMETICS - Coastal Forests - Cedarwood & Cypress - Deodorant keeps you smelling great all day and night, allowing you to confidently take on any challenge.
Take the first step towards an eco-conscious lifestyle with PAPER COSMETICS - Coastal Forests - Cedarwood & Cypress - Deodorant. Not only will you feel fresh and confident, but you'll also be making a positive impact on the environment. So, why wait? Try it today and experience the refreshing scent of nature!