Black Bee Hot Sauce Co. - Honey Basil Red Pepper
Looking to add some serious heat and flavor to your meals? Look no further than Black Bee Hot Sauce Co.'s Honey Basil Red Pepper hot sauce! This fiery blend is the hottest in our artisan hot sauce lineup, featuring a combination of Thai Chili Peppers, Habanero Peppers, Red Habanero Peppers, and Hot Cherry Peppers. But don't worry, we balance out the heat with the sweetness of raw local honey and the savory notes of both Thai and Sweet Basil.
When it comes to pairing, this hot sauce is a match made in heaven with Italian cuisine. Drizzle it on beef, seafood, chicken, or even pizza for an explosion of flavor that will leave you craving for more. It also adds a delightful kick to Caprese salad, taking it to a whole new level. Heat level? Hot to very hot, delivering the perfect balance between fire and flavor that we like to call "Heat You Can Eat".
Made with love and care, all the herbs infused into our hot sauces are grown in our private garden. We ensure that all the fruits and vegetables used in our sauces are chopped fresh, preserving their natural flavors. Plus, our vinegar-based hot sauces are shelf-stable, so no need to refrigerate after opening!
Looking for a gift idea for your hot sauce-loving family and friends? The Black Bee Honey Basil Red Pepper hot sauce makes an excellent choice. It's a product that's proudly made in the USA, specifically in San Francisco, CA.
- Fiery blend of Thai Chili Peppers, Habanero Peppers, Red Habanero Peppers, and Hot Cherry Peppers
- Balanced sweetness from raw local honey and savory notes of Thai and Sweet Basil
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, HONEY, THAI CHILI PEPPER, VINEGAR, RED ONION, RED HABANERO PEPPERS, HOT CHERRY PEPPERS, HABANERO PEPPERS, CHERRY TOMATOES, CARROTS, GARLIC, LEMON JUICE, CANE SUGAR, SEA SALT, SWEET BASIL, THAI BASIL, XANTHAN GUM.
Made in the USA: San Francisco, CA
- Heat Level: Hot to Very Hot
- All herbs infused into Black Bee hot sauces are grown with tender loving care in our private garden
- All fruits and vegetables are chopped fresh
- All Black Bee hot sauces are BIG on flavor with fire that will hit hard but back off so that the flavor can shine through
- These vinegar-based hot sauces are very shelf-stable, no need to refrigerate after opening
- Makes a great gift for your hot sauce-lovin' family members and friends