Bee Kitchen - Beeswax Food Wrap Starter Set - Shibori
Beeswax wraps are a sustainable alternative to single use plastic wrap. Ethically made in California. Made with beeswax, 100% cotton fabric, pine resin, and coconut oil. The use of coconut oil instead of the typical jojoba oil, makes the products nut allergy safe!
- Set of 3 beeswax food wraps:
- One 6" X 6" wrap: good for jars and cans.
- One 9" X 9" wrap: good for bowls, snacks, and sandwiches.
- One 11" X 11" wrap: good for sandwiches, bread, large bowls.
- Plastic-free, including packaging.
- Over 1 year of use per wrap!
- Made in USA.
- Ventura, California
Wash wrap with cold water and soap. Wraps last approximately one year or longer, with frequent use. Keep wrap away from heat. Do not microwave.
Cotton fabric is coated in a beeswax, pine resin and coconut oil mixture. The wraps are then dried and cut to size. These wax wraps are made using zero-waste principles, from the ingredients (California beeswax) to biodegradable, plastic-free packaging.