If you haven't heard of the excitement of Broth Bombs then you're missing out. Who doesn't want a spa day for their belly? I know we do! We have had so much curiosity around Broth Bombs so we decided to give you a first hand look at our homemade chili we made. Which by the way was the best homemade chili we have ever eaten!!
Here is our recipe but feel free to make it however you want!
- Half a bag of 15 Bean Soup Mix and half a bag of red kidney beans
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 Jalapeno
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Beyond Beef
How we made our chili:
- Add dry beans to Instant Pot and do a quick cook with vegetable broth. If you don't have an Instant Pot feel free to use canned beans or overnight soak dry beans
- Chop all vegetables to your preference on chopped size
- Add veggies to beans once they are done. Add more broth if you feel you want it more soupy or leave it if you want a "meatier" broth. Cook for at least an hour or longer if you are slow cooking this.
- Add Broth Bomb about an hour before you want to eat. We added it and ate it 3 hours later so possibly the longer it sits the better!
- Dish Up and Enjoy!